Danny Mills - crap player, crap commentator

Mad Eyed Screamer

Endured the words of wisdom from the worst City play I ever saw wearing a Blue shirt today via the commentators box....

Main commentator - Schwarzer has one of the most reliable pair of hands in the Premier League
Mills - yes well he is well into his 40's now and I played many a game with him at Middlesb...
Commentator (cutting in) - he's 39 Danny......

Then, after the headbutting incident with Kolorov, he watches the reply and says
''well I've seen incidents worse than that get a red card''. Doh!

Finally, I lost count the number of times he prattled on about how in the first half of the season we were banging goals in for fun and steam rollering teams, but not anymore and this was evidence of how City are not quite gelling together at the moment.
No fucking mention of the fact that teams have got wise to how we play and worked out a plan to prevent them from getting leathered for 90 minutes.

Prick as a player and prick as a punter.

Really hope this guy has some real bad luck coming his way...

His pure hatred for a club who made him a rich man is pure evil...

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Really hope this guy has some real bad luck coming his way...

His pure hatred for a club who made him a rich man is pure evil...

Think he's already had his share of that cock as he is

I had the displeasure of having to listen to Mills aswell today. At one point, he mentioned how players hate not getting on the pitch, which made me chuckle, considering how long he leeched off City.

Another ex blue who I hate having to endure, is that scouse twat McManaman. Another arse hole who likes to put City down.

have we stopped paying him for doing fuck all yet the useless ****?

BlueInCanada said:
I had the displeasure of having to listen to Mills aswell today. At one point, he mentioned how players hate not getting on the pitch, which made me chuckle, considering how long he leeched off City.

Another ex blue who I hate having to endure, is that scouse twat McManaman. Another arse hole who likes to put City down.

McManaman is one of my favourites when doing a neutral match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.