Danny Mills

Mills looks like a particularly ugly Orc extra from Lord of The Rings, saved money on make up if he was in that film.

Back on track, he is a loathsome individual, a clueless muppet, an annoying anal wart, who for some reason the FA deemed worthy of employment. Ahh its the FA, clueless buffons that they are.

I know he’s a thick twat, but this has to be his best yet:

Former City man Danny Mills believes that City will try and sign Harry Kane to replace Sergio Aguero. He said:

“It’s very difficult when big clubs come knocking,” Mills told Football Insider.“If somebody comes to you and says, ‘I will give you three times as much money to play football for us’, it is very difficult to not at least think about it.

“It could be a club who are challenging for trophies. If you are in Kane’s situation, Manchester City are going to need a replacement for Sergio Aguero soon and you can be certain they will be looking at him.

“These Spurs players are at the level where they have the choice of which club they want to play for. There are options open to them.”

Fucking Hell!

I know he’s a thick twat, but this has to be his best yet:

Fucking Hell!

It’s like they just interview random fukwits from the vault when their shit faced. How can the likes of Mills & others know so Fcking little of their industry & the FA went to him as an advisor for the task force, give me strength.

nosferatu-bfi-00n-2r5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.