Danny Mills

nosferatu-bfi-00n-2r5.jpg
That's like a tribrid of Mills, Murphy and Castle.

Mills looks like a particularly ugly Orc extra from Lord of The Rings, saved money on make up if he was in that film.

Back on track, he is a loathsome individual, a clueless muppet, an annoying anal wart, who for some reason the FA deemed worthy of employment. Ahh its the FA, clueless buffons that they are.
Is it slagging off City that got him employment from the F.A.
In future it will be called the Mills rule

Just named Costacurta as his greatest right back of all time. Didn’t he play centre back pretty much his whole career? I remember him playing in the Milan back four, alongside Baresi, with Maldini and Tassotti at full back. Think Panucci then took over at right back. This guy is stealing a living as a pundit more than he did as a player.

(Just checked, he played one season under Ancelotti at right back. Mills is still a fraud though!)

Last edited:
Just named Costacurta as his greatest right back of all time. Didn’t he play centre back pretty much his whole career? I remember him playing in the Milan back four, alongside Baresi, with Maldini and Tassotti at full back. Think Panucci then took over at right back. This guy is stealing a living as a pundit more than he did as a player.

(Just checked, he played one season under Ancelotti at right back. Mills is still a fraud though!)
I'm surprised he didn't think that Costacurta was an Italian high street supermarket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.