Danny Rose Interview

I'm With Stupid

A good interview of Danny Rose here. He speaks at length on his experiences of racism in and out of football.

England and Tottenham defender Danny Rose believes he has been racially targeted by police who stopped his car when driving.

The 30-year-old said that he is regularly pulled over and questioned.

"Each time it's, 'Is this car stolen? Where did you get this car from? What are you doing here? Can you prove that you bought this car?'," he told the Second Captains podcast.

"This has been happening since I was 18."

BBC article

"'Ello, ello, ello, this your club, sir?"
"Yes, I bought it".
"Sure you didn't steal it?
"You'll have to go to Trafford if stolen clubs is what you're after."
"Can you prove you bought it?"
" Well yes, but I don't have the documents on me at the moment".
"Aha, failure to co-operate.......And have you paid any money into the club? "
"Yes, quite a lot actually"
"Did you get fair value?"
" Well, the city did. Whole heaps of development."
"No doubt laundered arab terrorist money masquerading as sponsorship"
" No. You need to go to Liverpool for that."
" A likely story. HHSM, you are charged with owning a football club and winning trophies, whilst being an arab."
"Is that a crime?".
"It is if you upset certain powerful gentlemen, such as Teabag and Miguel Delooney"

i dont like rose,there just something about him, when all the mental issues were the rage he came out and said he had mental problems, now the blm is all the rage he's got a story about that,i think hes an attention seeker and now hes not even good enough for spurs he wants some limelight, bit of a wanker imo

"'Ello, ello, ello, this your club, sir?"
"Yes, I bought it".
"Sure you didn't steal it?
"You'll have to go to Trafford if stolen clubs is what you're after."
"Can you prove you bought it?"
" Well yes, but I don't have the documents on me at the moment".
"Aha, failure to co-operate.......And have you paid any money into the club? "
"Yes, quite a lot actually"
"Did you get fair value?"
" Well, the city did. Whole heaps of development."
"No doubt laundered arab terrorist money masquerading as sponsorship"
" No. You need to go to Liverpool for that."
" A likely story. HHSM, you are charged with owning a football club and winning trophies, whilst being an arab."
"Is that a crime?".
"It is if you upset certain powerful gentlemen, such as Teabag and Miguel Delooney"

That just about sums it up.

i dont like rose,there just something about him, when all the mental issues were the rage he came out and said he had mental problems, now the blm is all the rage he's got a story about that,i think hes an attention seeker and now hes not even good enough for spurs he wants some limelight

seems a little like Sturidge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.