dare we try cascido

at least with benjani on the field we have some sort of presence up there.....

Jo at the moment is absolutely woeful, terrible and needs to sort himself out. In the everton game he was pathetic to say the least.....couldnt control a ball, run with or without it, won virtually nothing in the air. He needs to take time in the reserves to get himself together....Im not saying he cannt come good or be sold but he shouldnt be playing at the moment

sturridge is better at present and isnt injured but was ill.....he deserves to start in his prefered position if benjani is injured.

benjani otherwise is the best option we have

as for caciedo...well he has to be the worst forward ive seen in a long time...he is about level with Jo at the moment

again, i will fight his corner.

the goal he scored for equador shows that he has quality.

IMO, its hard enough to play in a new country. New climate. New culture. 10 mins here and there for the 1st team. Training with the 1st team one day. Training with the reserves the next.

Give him time FFS, he is 19 and obviously struggling to adapt. Joey Barton (a GOOD prem player) wasnt deemed good enough for first team football until he was 22. SWP at 18/19 was the biggest bag of wank anyone had ever seen.

Strikers hit their peak at around 26-27, please let him have at least 2-3 years in this country and given a FAIR chance before or 'best fans in the world' destroy him

Very young and although he looks like a lump at times, there are times when he shows flashes of what he is capable of. He'll do well, although since the takeover I doubt whether he will make it with us

1.618034 said:
Er... No.

Arguably the worst "striker" since Tony Cunningham...?

Jo should be given a few starts... IMO.

But yeah, you're right, it's desperate at the moment and the main reason we're struggling.

what a thick cnut you sound

great 'supporter'

Dobsy87 said:
Tbh mate I reckon Eriksson must have known he was gonna get the boot and recommended this guy for a laugh lol. The only footballer I can remember watching who runs like a crab. I'd go for Jo but reckon we'll see Ched, which would indicate that this Brazilian clique rumour has some substance.

r u stupid please 10 mins gud skill gud touch and scores, n eriksson dunt do shit like that he kows football thats y we need him back

southstandant said:
Dobsy87 said:
Tbh mate I reckon Eriksson must have known he was gonna get the boot and recommended this guy for a laugh lol. The only footballer I can remember watching who runs like a crab. I'd go for Jo but reckon we'll see Ched, which would indicate that this Brazilian clique rumour has some substance.

r u stupid please 10 mins gud skill gud touch and scores, n eriksson dunt do shit like that he kows football thats y we need him back

Can you run that by me again in English rather than txt spek.....thick tw4t

forevercity said:
1.618034 said:
Er... No.

Arguably the worst "striker" since Tony Cunningham...?

Jo should be given a few starts... IMO.

But yeah, you're right, it's desperate at the moment and the main reason we're struggling.

what a thick cnut you sound

great 'supporter'

LOL, Some people would be better off not posting, Big Phil was IMO one of the best players tonight was really up for it, gave me a bit of hope for Sunday (if he gets picked)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.