Darren Fletcher

Sometimes I wish people would have more compassion for someone with a serious medical condition. It doesn't matter who he plays for and as far as I know he's never done anything or said anything had about city or our fans and he's not a dickhead. If he was and absolute wanker I could understand the lack of compassion but seriously ?

Chungo said:
Think his problems began to develop after his confrontation with Meeks

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhVMEeQSvaQ[/youtube]

Jokes aside, what everyone else has said.

Chapeltown vibe. Little Fletcher shit his knickers there.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Can he not play with a bag???

serious question
What like Shrek did, she was a right old bag, seriously though its not very nice to have that illness, but do you think that if say Silva had it he would get any sympathy on rag cafe, no neither do i, they would have a song about it on Sunday at Spurs sung loudly and in cockney accents whilst all sniggering

blue underpants said:

serious question
What like Shrek did, she was a right old bag, seriously though its not very nice to have that illness, but do you think that if say Silva had it he would get any sympathy on rag cafe, no neither do i, they would have a song about it on Sunday at Spurs sung loudly and in cockney accents whilst all sniggering

It was a sincere question, i was wondering if the FA would allow it -

As for those calling people for light hearted humour... behave, it's banter ffs, psychologically he needs that, i wish him all the best and it's not like he can't afford huggies!!!

blue underpants said:

serious question

It was a sincere question, i was wondering if the FA would allow it -

As for those calling people for light hearted humour... behave, it's banter ffs, psychologically he needs that, i wish him all the best and it's not like he can't afford huggies!!!

At least he won't be the only one stinking of piss in the dug out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.