Darren Fletcher

Swales lives said:
stony said:
Swales lives said:
Aah fuck him and his shit stained shorts.

Hahaha, you've been missed on here mate.

Cheers mate, I just thought I'd re-introduce myself with a thoughtful and considered post, not been on for a while - hope you're well.

Just clocked your reappearance - welcome back you ****.
Now we can share the bans between us.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Swales lives said:
stony said:
Hahaha, you've been missed on here mate.

Cheers mate, I just thought I'd re-introduce myself with a thoughtful and considered post, not been on for a while - hope you're well.

Just clocked your reappearance - welcome back you ****.
Now we can share the bans between us.

Haahaha, cheers mate, I'm always happy to share.

strongbowholic said:
TCIB said:
Shame for him, only Rag i don't utterly despise, mind you Carrick seems seems ok to.

Wish him well for the future.
I utterly despise them all, including him, but don't wish illness or injury on anyone so fair play him coming back given what he's been through.

+1 he's a twat. Lost count of the number of times I told him to fuck off while watching the rags on my tele

Gaylord du Bois said:
I'm not sure of his prognosis but its very rare for a sufferer of something like this to ever be cured completely. Best of luck to the lad.
there is no cure you can manage it with medication and diet but it can still flare up at anytime, I despair at some of dicks on here it can happen to anyone they wouldn't be laughing then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.