Dating apps

Thanks folks...it's been coming for some time and as much as I like my own company, the silence of my kids not being around is going to be pretty painful. But this is the wrong thread for all this - apologies.
Get a dog or a cat,you just need something living and breathing in the house and you can cuddle them

My wife died 2 1/2 years ago and at 47 I'm half and half about staying single or meeting someone. I know my kids wouldn't like it initially (16 & 19) but hey we all have to move on, though I do have to consider them.
Weather is through an app or just wait for a chance meeting I haven't decided yet.
Bit terrified to be honest. I'd only slept with my wife and the thought of my saggy nuts hitting the floor when i undress makes me groan inwardly. I'm totally lacking in experience and confidence.
Is it par for the course nowadays to sleep together on a first date anyway?
sorry for your loss,i reckon you should go for joining up tp clubs that are doing what you enjoy,you have something in common from the start,you. can take it from there,if you are looking for a serious relationship then don't rush the sex
If you just want to shag around a bit then try the apps,i'm old fashioned and would go the first route,you could also talk to women at the games,a blue women would be perfect
report back,with pics

sorry for your loss,i reckon you should go for joining up tp clubs that are doing what you enjoy,you have something in common from the start,you. can take it from there,if you are looking for a serious relationship then don't rush the sex
If you just want to shag around a bit then try the apps,i'm old fashioned and would go the first route,you could also talk to women at the games,a blue women would be perfect
report back,with pics

I’m not sure id want to go out with a blue woman. Might be like dating a Smurf

Thanks Karen. Unfortunately the flat doesn't allow pets, but I'm close to my daughters dog so I'll be able to walk her (the dog...) quite often.
It's funny as I was never a pet person until we had the dog (which we really got to help my daughter navigate life due to her Asperger's/ASD) but I fell in love with her...like a best mate now.
I think once I'm more settled and maybe get my own place (with more room) I'll def look into getting a dog (I'm pretty allergic to pets so have to be careful...cats I'm terrible with but there's possibilities that your body gets used to it eventually).

report back,with pics

Thanks for that all good ideas.
Best grab a spoon and see what happens

OK if you want a ride and a dose of the clap, otherwise pay a fee and get your hands on the posh birds where chances of success are higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.