Dating apps

Load of nonesense. Time consuming to swipe and match with people, time consuming to have the same generic conversation and time consuming to meet up and realise you're not interested.

As others have mentioned there's a lot of idiots out there, not to mention fake profiles. There seems to be quite a big trend for girls to list things they don't like and they just come across as really miserable, why not focus on things they enjoy instead?!
Or have them realise that everyone is different and going into things with an open mind is much better than having the same expectations for everyone?

Dates can be terrifying. The ex and I clicked immediately. We’d said two drinks and that gladly became staying out until the early hours. I thought she was the one almost straight away which, in hindsight, is unwise.

Dates can be terrifying. The ex and I clicked immediately. We’d said two drinks and that gladly became staying out until the early hours. I thought she was the one almost straight away which, in hindsight, is unwise.
That’s happened to me once in my life. Never even believed in that sort of thing before it happened.

It wasn’t on a date, we met by chance on a night out. But right there on the spot, I had the whole heart pounding/knees shaking when we started speaking and we swapped numbers within a few minutes and spoke every day for a while and went on some nice dates.

Nothing came of it. But I’m still convinced she is someone I would spend the rest of my life with.

We still speak from time-to-time n’all. I should do something about it really shouldn’t I? I probably won’t though, knowing what I’m like!

It’s a story for another time. We actually met on a forum but had met in person years before. I considered it fate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.