David Alaba

I would take him 100% but I wouldn't break the wage structure for him.
If he wants to come here he's gonna have to temper his wage demands.

Suddenly making PL noises as Real cant / dont want to pay his astronomical wages.
Real have got a lot of wages to shift, if they get some movement then Real will pick him up.

Bale, Ramos, Isco, Jovic, Marcelo, Ceballos and so on are all about 1m a week in total.

I would take him 100% but I wouldn't break the wage structure for him.
If he wants to come here he's gonna have to temper his wage demands.
Wage structure can be navigated past with a signing on fee. As a free agent it essentially gives him the transfer fee... Would love it to happen but Real in driving seat.

Reactions: kun
He's actually a great fit. He won't take too long to adapt to the team as we use fullbacks similarly now to how Bayern did when Pep left. He knows the way Pep teams play. He's got leadership skills. He's a top player. He's very versatile.

But it does sound like his heart is set on going elsewhere.

I think this guy would be a fantastic signing for us. He’s played for Pep before, hugely experienced and won the lot, not to mention he’s a big improvement on Zinchenko and Mendy. We should be all over this.

Real have got a lot of wages to shift, if they get some movement then Real will pick him up.

Bale, Ramos, Isco, Jovic, Marcelo, Ceballos and so on are all about 1m a week in total.
Combined? It's way more than that. Bale and Ramos earn that alone.

Problem is, who comes in for these players on that sort of money?

Ramos - €530,000 p/w
Bale - €408,000 p/w
Marcelo - €380,000 p/w
Isco - €241,000 p/w
Jović - €190,000 p/w
Ceballos - €60,000 p/w

€1.81M p/w on those 6

Other high earners:
Hazard - €612,000 p/w
Modrić - €444,000 p/w
Kroos - €380,000 p/w
Benzema - €320,000 p/w
Courtois - €248,000 p/w
Casemiro - €230,000 p/w

His guys have come squealing back to City in recent weeks after telling us last summer that England didn't interest him.

He's overplayed his financial hand in the Covid market and has suddenly decided England isn't off limits.

Funny that. Perhaps that ship has sailed for Pep and Txiki.

I hope not.

Yard Mendy for what we can get, offset those wages towards Alaba's, and rotate him with Zin.

Even if we miraculously got £25m for Mendy, it would be a start.

We have to also think where we will claw wages back elsewhere this summer.

His guys have come squealing back to City in recent weeks after telling us last summer that England didn't interest him.

He's overplayed his financial hand in the Covid market and has suddenly decided England isn't off limits.

Funny that. Perhaps that ship has sailed for Pep and Txiki.

I hope not.

Yard Mendy for what we can get, offset those wages towards Alaba's, and rotate him with Zin.

Even if we miraculously got £25m for Mendy, it would be a start.

We have to also think where we will claw wages back elsewhere this summer.
Dinho is surely on quite a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.