David Alaba

i got an inkling last summer when his chairman said something regarding his possible transfer to arsenal, he mentioned a bid that would kick in this summer, think it suited them and us, im putting 2+2 together , if they add up to 4 great but I've no idea.someone also put a tweet up saying that we will definitely sign a midfielder this summer, again im putting 2+2 together

alaba makes sense on every level, so does messi, sell mahrez and mendy think it would be good business .
Alaba would surely be perfect for that lb/cb/dm role

I could see a loan move to France or possibly Spain or Italy

Possibly, but we would still be paying half towards his wages, certainly with Italian clubs.

Like Mahrez, we have to cut our losses this summer or we will be left holding the baby and them being more than content to running away on a free transfer.

Possibly, but we would still be paying half towards his wages, certainly with Italian clubs.

Like Mahrez, we have to cut our losses this summer or we will be left holding the baby and them being more than content to running away on a free transfer.
I don’t think we’d get more for them if there wasn’t a pandemic anyway. Like you said just get rid and forget about em

I don’t think we’d get more for them if there wasn’t a pandemic anyway. Like you said just get rid and forget about em

Not as simple, sadly.

Massive pay-offs also involved for two players who earn big dough.

Taking less than we paid is the easier part, but we would be looking at maybe £15-20m in severance packages, just for them to go quietly.

Not as simple, sadly.

Massive pay-offs also involved for two players who earn big dough.

Taking less than we paid is the easier part, but we would be looking at maybe £15-20m in severance packages, just for them to go quietly.
Oh yeah probably worded it poorly. Just meant take what we can and run

So he didn’t fancy the premier league,but now that Madrid have went cold he’s all for coming to England,wanting a huge wage as well,I could see him ending up at the rags they’ll throw large sums just to get him there..

Defo, don't think you will get anyone arguing with you on that front.

People like Mahrez and Mendy would be able to sit tight and hold out for every penny if they knew we needed them to balance the wage bill.
And it’s a shame because they are clearly both talented individuals on their day but I just feel like they don’t cut it. On a side note if Dinho stays does that mean no midfielder coming in?

I do. Too many players existing or incoming this summer that will be able to play off the right.

He's on massive money and has two years left on his deal, this would be the summer to do it.

I have said elsewhere, can see him going abroad for £40m or maybe us using him as a makeweight for another player.

If we do want Kane, that would be a good start.

PSG would be the obvious destination for Mahrez and Di Maria is leaving so they do have a need for him.

The problem is hes been shite this season so why would anyone want to pay 40m for him?

Hopefully he will have a stand out CL knockout game or something that puts him in the window.

An ambitious Premier League club might go for him if they got CL football - Everton maybe. 30-40m. At that price maybe Arsenal if Arteta liked him.

PSG would be the obvious destination for Mahrez and Di Maria is leaving so they do have a need for him.

The problem is hes been shite this season so why would anyone want to pay 40m for him?

Hopefully he will have a stand out CL knockout game or something that puts him in the window.

I do wonder if an ambitious Premier League club might go for him if they got CL football - Everton maybe. 30-40m.
He’d have to want to go too though. Earns a good wage here for not the most exhaustive of jobs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.