David Alaba

He’d have to want to go too though. Earns a good wage here for not the most exhaustive of jobs

He might need to get the "you're not going to play a minute of football for the next 2 years if you dont leave" treatment to persuade him to move.

An expensive bluff if its called though.

He might need to get the "you're not going to play a minute of football for the next 2 years if you dont leave" treatment to persuade him to move.

An expensive bluff if its called though.
Indeed it is. I’m hoping it’s a combination of “look you’re gonna play less” as well as finding an attractive prospect for him to go to

I do. Too many players existing or incoming this summer that will be able to play off the right.

He's on massive money and has two years left on his deal, this would be the summer to do it.

I have said elsewhere, can see him going abroad for £40m or maybe us using him as a makeweight for another player.

If we do want Kane, that would be a good start.
How many do you see coming in then from what you have heard?

His guys have come squealing back to City in recent weeks after telling us last summer that England didn't interest him.

He's overplayed his financial hand in the Covid market and has suddenly decided England isn't off limits.

Funny that. Perhaps that ship has sailed for Pep and Txiki.

I hope not.

Yard Mendy for what we can get, offset those wages towards Alaba's, and rotate him with Zin.

Even if we miraculously got £25m for Mendy, it would be a start.

We have to also think where we will claw wages back elsewhere this summer.
When Alaba Announce his next club ?
Do you Think we Got a chance ?

His guys have come squealing back to City in recent weeks after telling us last summer that England didn't interest him.

He's overplayed his financial hand in the Covid market and has suddenly decided England isn't off limits.

Funny that. Perhaps that ship has sailed for Pep and Txiki.

I hope not.

Yard Mendy for what we can get, offset those wages towards Alaba's, and rotate him with Zin.

Even if we miraculously got £25m for Mendy, it would be a start.

We have to also think where we will claw wages back elsewhere this summer.

He’d be an ideal signing I think

can cover left back and in the middle

Freeing Gundo up to play further up as he has been doing

Mahrez, Mendy and possibly Jesus to leave this summer I think.

Not as simple, sadly.

Massive pay-offs also involved for two players who earn big dough.

Taking less than we paid is the easier part, but we would be looking at maybe £15-20m in severance packages, just for them to go quietly.
Prime example Ozil

Mendy is earning £100.000 a week nobody in the right mind pay that

He still has a couple of years so owed 10m maybe

For him to go quietly its 5m pay off with 5m signing fee & less wages at maybe Monaco or lower Italian side but that will run till last day 9f Summer, he could even be sent to Girona on loan?

Dino is picking up around £175.000 & Sergio £220.000 so if any 12 month deals are sorted it won't be for anywhere near that amount maybe with a view of coaching & Aguero moving to NYC?

City need to move out Mahrez like you say mate he is a luxury for us decent money & wages but there will be teams ready to take him what we dont want is a loan from an Italian club

I can see PSG, Juventus or even Everton taking him

If we keep Aguero & go for a top striker then Jesus, Mahrez have to be shifted or Gabby goes on loan knowing Aguero will be gone in 2022?

Exiting times but for fuck sake get Mendy out cant be doing with another Mangala

Not as simple, sadly.

Massive pay-offs also involved for two players who earn big dough.

Taking less than we paid is the easier part, but we would be looking at maybe £15-20m in severance packages, just for them to go quietly.

I think you’re right and there is nothing simple, especially this year - I do however think there are a number of threads coming together currently. I suspect we have been working on a number of in comings for 18 months now and pretty confident this summer could be good. But still think with the way the club is run now we are going to balance the books with a major name going out - just have to work out which position we are going to overload on and where the flexibility is in where the current team can play on big match days.

Something going on though.......

I do. Too many players existing or incoming this summer that will be able to play off the right.

He's on massive money and has two years left on his deal, this would be the summer to do it.

I have said elsewhere, can see him going abroad for £40m or maybe us using him as a makeweight for another player.

Messi ? And who else from the right ?

How many players do you think are coming and what positions / players

Apparently, he says he wants to play in midfield for his next club.

Now, I don't know about you, but that seems quite a fit for us - a left back in midfield, now where have I seen that?

Only problem, obviously, his wage demands - but given that absolutely no team would actually play him in midfield, seems like his best option to do THAT is to become a left back for us. so maybe it's worth a shot and to see if his wage demends can be lowered? He would come on a free, after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.