David Alaba

Personally I hope we are not in for him. We can't buy everyone. He's been clear we are not his first choice. Squad harmony is critical, let's get players who really want to play here.

Hope he stays away from England. Its too rainy. Let him go to sunny Spain. Or Scotland.

Reeks of a thiago signing for someone to make. Comes with a big reputation. Thinks hes a world beater and quality on his day. But we’ve been well served signing young players with a point to prove and develop, rather than those that will decline in their initial contract term

He wants to play DM, not inverted LB from what I've read, so I don't see the fit here.

Alaba is clearly quality and versatile too, but he seems to have money as his first, second and third priority.... not sure that’s a good sign... once he gets a big fuck off deal you wonder how motivated he will be. He might be a model pro... I don’t know him, but a lot of players lose their appetite once they get that last big pay day... look at Sanchez at the Rags... more interested in ticking the ivories than playing football.

Alaba is clearly quality and versatile too, but he seems to have money as his first, second and third priority.... not sure that’s a good sign... once he gets a big fuck off deal you wonder how motivated he will be. He might be a model pro... I don’t know him, but a lot of players lose their appetite once they get that last big pay day... look at Sanchez at the Rags... more interested in ticking the ivories than playing football.

To be fair to Sanchez , I think he realised what a fucking mistake he had made signing for the rag cunts before the ink was dry .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.