David Bernstein for (Honorary) President

Prestwich_Blue

Just typing up the second part of the interview we did with DB for KOTK and I'd forgotten one quite shocking thing he told me that needs to be put right. I'm not quite clear on the exact timing but I believe it was after the Shinawatra takeover, he had his season tickets taken off him and these were never returned. I thought that was shocking, considering the service he gave our club over a number of years.

We have 4 Honorary Presidents - Tony Book, Sir Howard Bernstein (no relation), Sir Richard Leese and Raymond Donn. Not to disrepect Raymond Donn in any way, but did he do more for us than David Bernstein did? So I'm starting a campaign to get David Bernstein to be made an Honorary President. I really don't think that's a lot to ask.

Just typing up the second part of the interview we did with DB for KOTK and I'd forgotten one quite shocking thing he told me that needs to be put right. I'm not quite clear on the exact timing but I believe it was after the Shinawatra takeover, he had his season tickets taken off him and these were never returned. I thought that was shocking, considering the service he gave our club over a number of years.

We have 4 Honorary Presidents - Tony Book, Sir Howard Bernstein (no relation), Sir Richard Leese and Raymond Donn. Not to disrepect Raymond Donn in any way, but did he do more for us than David Bernstein did? So I'm starting a campaign to get David Bernstein to be made an Honorary President. I really don't think that's a lot to ask.
Great call and no man deserves it more for me, huge part of the turn around of the club.

I'm not quite clear on the exact timing but I believe it was after the Shinawatra takeover, he had his season tickets taken off him and these were never returned. I thought that was shocking, considering the service he gave our club over a number of years.
Did he give any reason for it ?

I wonder if it was something to do with Wardle/Makin ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.