David Gill

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

Get six tins of Special Brew from the trolley gezzer drink em as fast as you can feel very ill and throw up on him.

I was poorly your honour if you get nicked.

Seriously...I dare you to ask him about his current proposals to the premier league to curb our spending. Ask him why not have a proposal to deal with clubs in debt and owners taking huge sums out to pay for other businesses

The train usually gets up a decent speed out of Milton Keynes but sadly you can't open the windows in the carriage vestibules anymore.

You could say something like "As the man who said 'Debt is the road to ruin' I'm delighted you're behind the introduction of new financial rules for the PL."

Or you could get a very hot black coffee and throw it over him, while shouting "Now that's what I call fair play."

I know- how about asking him for his autograph and saying "Welcome to Manchester, Mr Sorriano."

Did he look happy - hope not!

Maybe the Premier League told he to f@ck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.