David Gill's face

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Only City could allow a man to sit four yards away from our chairman, having supposedly distanced himself from United as a board member, so he could oversee FFP for Platini, fine us £50m and sit there bold as brass.

We are far too desperate to be liked for doing 'the right thing'.

Imagine the satisfaction at the end though! Thanks for coming, Dave. Now fuck off home.

doots said:
Gilf/pics?

HelenMirren.jpg

I also love seeing Lord and Lady Ticket Tout's faces on days like these. He's a miserable looking fucker at the best of times but she's got a face that would turn milk sour.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Only City could allow a man to sit four yards away from our chairman, having supposedly distanced himself from United as a board member, so he could oversee FFP for Platini, fine us £50m and sit there bold as brass.

I thought the exact same when the cameras picked him up next to red nose, how a man who's sole aim seems to be to destroy us is allowed into our stadium is beyond me. I would of loved the headline "Gill forced to stand outside while City beat United. He's also a ****", come on city make it happen.

MC ID said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I thought the exact same when the cameras picked him up next to red nose, how a man who's sole aim seems to be to destroy us is allowed into our stadium is beyond me. I would of loved the headline "Gill forced to stand outside while City beat United. He's also a c**t", come on city make it happen.

Proudly wearing the scum tie!! Surely we can complain that he clearly hasn't "set aside his interest" in Utd??

CC1 said:
MC ID said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I thought the exact same when the cameras picked him up next to red nose, how a man who's sole aim seems to be to destroy us is allowed into our stadium is beyond me. I would of loved the headline "Gill forced to stand outside while City beat United. He's also a c**t", come on city make it happen.

Proudly wearing the scum tie!! Surely we can complain that he clearly hasn't "set aside his interest" in Utd??

I suppose we wanted to appear professional and above resorting to retaliation. Just for once though I would have loved it if we had asked him to leave. Jeez actually turning up to sit with the people he's f@cked over with a manure tie on. When are we going to stop taking it and complain vociferously about this disgusting individual.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Maybe we like the enemy as close as possible whilst we slap them yet again?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Other way of looking at it is we let him have a front row seat to their demise and our superiority. Give him a padded seat to sit on as he sees no matter how hard he tries he won't stop us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.