David Gill's face

We're not really here

Anybody else notice how pissed off he looked? This is the man along with fellow rag Dyke who runs the FA and also rund UEFA with Twatini. How on Gods green earth can that happen? How can a director of a club be impartial?
How much is pre arranged? Like the referee today?
The game is as bent as fuck, I don't care what anybody says.

The man is a **** simple and plain. Impartial my arse. Fuck off Gill. And that wino sat next to you with the purple scnez! You conniving ****. Fuck off. 1-0 !! Sorry all for being a tad base!

Corrupt as they come.... and fits in well with Uefa. WhT they have to understand is that their so called fucking club is now a shit stain on our big blue size 17 boots and that's all it ever will be.

Hopefully Uefa enforce the new seeding system for the CL cos they are far from pot one for a long time

Only City could allow a man to sit four yards away from our chairman, having supposedly distanced himself from United as a board member, so he could oversee FFP for Platini, fine us £50m and sit there bold as brass.

We are far too desperate to be liked for doing 'the right thing'.

We're not really here said:
Anybody else notice how pissed off he looked? This is the man along with fellow rag Dyke who runs the FA and also rund UEFA with Twatini. How on Gods green earth can that happen? How can a director of a club be impartial?
How much is pre arranged? Like the referee today?
The game is as bent as fuck, I don't care what anybody says.

FUCKING HELL *BANGS KEYBOARD* I never knew we signed that **** up to City!? *BANG* *BANG* The Rags must be laughing their heads off at the stupidity of City? If I bang on the keyboard will City get this message!? *BANG*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.