David Kidd, chief sports writer for the Daily Mirror

You have to wonder if it is deliberate ignorance, or just plain ignorance? Has he any concept of United's pre-success attendances? A bit bigger than ours , yes, but between 40-46,000 in a bigger stadium.

Muppet.
It's 100% deliberate. Journalists at papers like The Mirror are judged on how many hits they get, as this determines how much advertising they get and how much they can charge for it. I wrote something in KotK about how the MEN always called the rags 'Manchester United' ( while we were 'Man City') and how that was under instructions from rag central. Stuart Brennan took great exception and told me that their own social media people had told them to do this as apparently a story headed 'Manchester United' gets more clicks than one headed 'Man Utd' whereas it made little difference with us.

And any rag story will get far more clicks than one involving us so they have to find a way of not only getting blues to read it but rags, Arseanl & Liverpool fans as well. And what better then their only stick, empty seats?

Perhaps the Mirror representative at our game on Sat should be errrm asked to vacate his seat and leave it empty - permanently!
99% Capacity in PL games you dickheads 54K+ as our capacity isn't 55K you moron and that 1% is mainly the inability to other PL clubs selling their allocations.
Cup Games are of course a different matter however even the vaunted MUFC cant sell theirs out either even with all their plastics - who'd have thought it!

Ignore it guys, the press talk bullshit, doont click dont click, it gives them revenue.

One day the media will be full of city fans, then we will see less of this bullshit

I sometimes wonder if the media are on our payroll as its like the most beSutiful Trojan horse. From day 1 we've been straight up with our plans but then the experts & media scoff at it & our competitors leave us to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.