David Koresh - Waco

I always wonder why the likes of the Moonies and the crazy rednecks think having a load of weapons makes them safe from 'dat der fedrl guverment' when you see how ruthlessly this was dealt with. If their government decided they were a big enough problem and a response was legally justified, they'd get rolled over in 5 minutes and be sitting in the back of a SWAT van cuffed to the wall.

Either that or dead.

I'd quite like to start my own religious cult. From what I can tell you're more or less guaranteed loads of fanny.

Could you cope with the let’s all connect to the universe through dance shit though?

Or yoga?

Sitting about crying about your past life as an Egyptian slave?

Drinking infusions of bark and horseshit?

Wearing baggy trousers?

Growing a topnot?

Sitting under the stars and feeling a connection to the supernova your atoms were made from, then talking about how you have a conscious memory of it, all fucking night?

Think about it fella. That’s all I’m saying.

Could you cope with the let’s all connect to the universe through dance shit though?

Or yoga?

Sitting about crying about your past life as an Egyptian slave?

Drinking infusions of bark and horseshit?

Wearing baggy trousers?

Growing a topnot?

Sitting under the stars and feeling a connection to the supernova your atoms were made from, then talking about how you have a conscious memory of it, all fucking night?

Think about it fella. That’s all I’m saying.
Don't forget the compulsory child abuse.

I always wonder why the likes of the Moonies and the crazy rednecks think having a load of weapons makes them safe from 'dat der fedrl guverment' when you see how ruthlessly this was dealt with. If their government decided they were a big enough problem and a response was legally justified, they'd get rolled over in 5 minutes and be sitting in the back of a SWAT van cuffed to the wall.

Either that or dead.
Well if this tv series is accurate what the FBI did was tantamount to the murder of 76 people, 25 of them children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.