David May, P***k

I am suprised more blues are not looking to put a dampner on this event. David May might might be a nobody but taking the piss the day before the derby. I go to about half the away games and I don't class myself as a hard man but fxck me I would happily go down there and cause some mishief if I thought I wasn't on my own. A nobody or not he shouldn't be allowed to get away with this the day before the Derby.
I will be in town that night and I for one will make sure a few rags going in will no my feelings very clearly. I couldn't give a shit about the rest of you.
Simple as...

what a crass little bastard. great timing too considering we are mourning a legends passing.

and they call us small time.

middletonblue said:
He had a season ticket at city when he was a kid.. He lives in chadderton again now I might go round and sort him out....

He had a season ticket when he was a pro footballer at Blackburn...

Seems 'once a blue, always a blue' is not always right...

[bigimg][/bigimg] cheeky fooker it was only about 10 year ago he was in a box a maine rd cheering on city and when i asked him about if he was a proper blue he said he always has been.

night game v wolves very foggy nearly got called off they had a guy sent off poss horlock scored??? bit vague but he defo said he was a big blue.

if any1 fancies givin him some abuse heres his facebook

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000617362162&sk=wall" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 62&sk=wall</a>

lordloverocket said:
[bigimg][/bigimg] cheeky fooker it was only about 10 year ago he was in a box a maine rd cheering on city and when i asked him about if he was a proper blue he said he always has been.

night game v wolves very foggy nearly got called off they had a guy sent off poss horlock scored??? bit vague but he defo said he was a big blue.

Yeah, it was Keegan's first season as manager in that promotion season - Horlock scored a cracking free-kick and Lescott was sent off for Wolves after a foul on Benarbia.

If May was still claiming allegiance to City as late as that (long after signing for United) it makes his involvement in this look rather silly. I've no problem with reds taking the piss out of us for going so long without winning a trophy as it's all part of the banter but for someone who has clearly supported us in the past to do it is cringeworthy.

Isn't he a shining example of all united fans? A glory hunting ginger topped white wine drinking denim coat wearing pikey with a smug look and a couple of stone overweight?

Is of rather him supported us and went to united, gives me great ammo for sagging them of for being fake fans, when city wins, he'll be supporting us again, honest!

He's not the only so called city fan to go and support united. They do so for one thing, gloryhunting.

crizack said:
Isn't he a shining example of all united fans? A glory hunting ginger topped white wine drinking denim coat wearing pikey with a smug look and a couple of stone overweight?

Is of rather him supported us and went to united, gives me great ammo for sagging them of for being fake fans, when city wins, he'll be supporting us again, honest!

He's not the only so called city fan to go and support united. They do so for one thing, gloryhunting.

Really? Is that true?

I would love to speak to anyone who used to support City and then swapped to u****d to try and understand why anyone would do such a thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.