David May, P***k

What a complete wanker. Now we know time and location it will be fun and games with the tossers !

I heard rumours David May is a life long City fan? Is this true or what? If so this is most likely a hoax set up by a few rags............... Or David May is setting a trap for reds.

Cheap rent-a-quote scum sycophant in Rapist, Macari & Creland mould. The orignal bootlicker that Ratboy ultimately modeled himself on - not good enough but if you arse lick enough and don't ask for too much McTagnut looks after you. Makes me shudder to think what they probably had to do.
Plus he is a ginger twat to boot

M18CTID said:
lordloverocket said:
[bigimg][/bigimg] cheeky fooker it was only about 10 year ago he was in a box a maine rd cheering on city and when i asked him about if he was a proper blue he said he always has been.

night game v wolves very foggy nearly got called off they had a guy sent off poss horlock scored??? bit vague but he defo said he was a big blue.

Yeah, it was Keegan's first season as manager in that promotion season - Horlock scored a cracking free-kick and Lescott was sent off for Wolves after a foul on Benarbia.

If May was still claiming allegiance to City as late as that (long after signing for United) it makes his involvement in this look rather silly. I've no problem with reds taking the piss out of us for going so long without winning a trophy as it's all part of the banter but for someone who has clearly supported us in the past to do it is cringeworthy.
Swear down he was shoutin the lads on so all this in muen shows him up to be a real plastic nobhead.

Dr Mick said:
crizack said:
Isn't he a shining example of all united fans? A glory hunting ginger topped white wine drinking denim coat wearing pikey with a smug look and a couple of stone overweight?

Is of rather him supported us and went to united, gives me great ammo for sagging them of for being fake fans, when city wins, he'll be supporting us again, honest!

He's not the only so called city fan to go and support united. They do so for one thing, gloryhunting.

Really? Is that true?

I would love to speak to anyone who used to support City and then swapped to u****d to try and understand why anyone would do such a thing.

That ginger prick from Simply Red was a blue as a kid.

Also my cousins neighbours kid was a blue until he reached 13 and then he started supporting the rags. He said he was sick of being shit and having the piss ripped out of him at school.

Is it just me but I honestly can't see a problem with what they're doing. Ok so David May's turned colours and thats his choice so fuck him because who really gives a fuck who he supports.

As for the party, it makes me laugh and I'm glad they do this type of thing as it shows they really are bothered by us and all this nonsense they go on about Liverpool being their big rivals is nothing but shit and lies. Lets not forget we've had our moments laughing at them, none bigger or better than the Tevez poster.

I love the banter with true rags and long may it continue, we're they're enemy and they're ours. Fuck them, hate them, despise them, laugh at them and it's going to be great dishing it out to them over the coming years.

This is a great City, both clubs have great traddition and pride and they can say all they want about the Geordie passion, the London derbies, Birmingham the 2nd City and the Merseyside love-in because Manchester is where its at. What other City in the English league could get over 100,000 supporters between both their average home games.

Manchester rivalry long may it continue both on and off the field (as long as we're not kicking fuck out of each other that is).

BufordUSABlue said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Hmm never thought about that.

"GMP said they had no plans to police the meeting."......H'mmmmmmmmm
Don't worry. They'll be monitoring the facebook groups for the 'celebration' night for the main culprits, whilst updating twitter about things they should be sorting out. I think you have to book an appointment to get arrested these days anyway.

Dr Mick said:
crizack said:
Isn't he a shining example of all united fans? A glory hunting ginger topped white wine drinking denim coat wearing pikey with a smug look and a couple of stone overweight?

Is of rather him supported us and went to united, gives me great ammo for sagging them of for being fake fans, when city wins, he'll be supporting us again, honest!

He's not the only so called city fan to go and support united. They do so for one thing, gloryhunting.

Really? Is that true?

I would love to speak to anyone who used to support City and then swapped to u****d to try and understand why anyone would do such a thing.

my boss did it, around 1999 I believe. He has a painting in his office of The Swamp, it was painted around 1980 I reckon because I remember it looking like that. I always take the piss and tell him that the irony of the painting being on his office wall is when the swamp actually looked like that he was a City fan!

Dr Mick said:
crizack said:

Really? Is that true?

Wasn't there a thread on here a while back proving that oxygen thief Terry Christian used to be a blue as a kid? That's why he carries round that 68 European Cup programme around with him, in case he gets pulled up on it?

Clubber said:
C_71_article_1407082_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

This picture is the epitome of smug-cuntishness.

and white wine - wanker

larry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.