David Pemsel, PL new chief quits before he starts

Oh dear,

Several clubs are understood to believe that Pemsel's position is untenable due to the poor judgment the 51-year-old displayed in allegedly sending dozens of text messages to a woman in her 20s.

Edit: damn, beaten to it, that was unexpected...

Football is Fixed posted this yesterday

I think its important that we dont jump the shark here and go from a man asking a woman for sex which millions of us do as part of our lives quite normally to calling him a psychopathic sex pest without anything more than some headline on a blog.

Women also ask men for sex daily, we dont label them the same either and for good reason.

I think its important that we dont jump the shark here and go from a man asking a woman for sex which millions of us do as part of our lives quite normally to calling him a psychopathic sex pest without anything more than some headline on a blog.

Women also ask men for sex daily, we dont label them the same either and for good reason.
I've read extracts of the texts and they are more pretentious than anything else tbh.

Yes, but after they've been told 'no' the first time, a normal person would stop asking. Continuing to send text messages asking again and again to someone 30 years your junior has got to be considered a bit off, and probably harassment.

Yes, but after they've been told 'no' the first time, a normal person would stop asking. Continuing to send text messages asking again and again to someone 30 years your junior has got to be considered a bit off, and probably harassment.

No doubt and he has paid the price but psychopathic sex pest?

Bit of a stretch imo over some texts.

By all accounts his texts spanned the better part of a full year, despite being spurned initially, so I think "sex pest" is fair.

Especially as he's married.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.