David Pizarro

I've watched Pizarro an awful lot at Roma.

...errr....let's just say that I'm still skeptical to the long term value of him. Great regista next to De Rossi. Not too sure how he'd cope next to Barry, with no disrespect intended to GazBaz.

Damocles said:

...errr....let's just say that I'm still skeptical to the long term value of him. Great regista next to De Rossi. Not too sure how he'd cope next to Barry, with no disrespect intended to GazBaz.

I see him more as a backup to Nasri or milner, you could play him in the middle but then you probably need to pair him with De Jong.

That's a fair point. He IS a good player, I'm just not sure if Mancini would ever risk him in the role that he played him at Roma or Inter as he's getting on a bit now and the PL is a fast league. Would be great in the middle as a Barry or Yaya rotator like Hargreaves was supposed to be.

Another good performance and his pass helped to make the 3rd goal.

Great to have him able to come on, keep possession and make accurate forward passes.

alky313 said:
Let's get him signed to a longterm deal shall we?
I'd love to see Pizarro on the squad past this year.

Does anyone know if we have right of first refusal on Pizarro once his loan is up?

Cheadle Blue said:
he fits into our style of play as we need players how can move the ball quickly from A to B, and link up easily in compact midfields, and he fits the bill nicely

he's fitted in very quickly.

Damocles said:

Great teeth and a gorgeous smile.

CTID101 said:
adrianr said:
Another Mancini transfer master stroke? He's totting up a pretty good percentage on worthwhile signings vs flops now surely?
The only player i ever put in the flops category was Kolarov. This season he has really turned it around so he is coming off the list.

Pizarro looked very tidy again today. For the very low price it will need we should get him signed up!
well, Boateng and Hargreaves and also possibley Savic.
Although we didn't lose any money on Boateng and Savic can still prove himself

alky313 said:
Let's get him signed to a longterm deal shall we?

I think the problem is that he is gonna be 33 later this year. Which is why i don't think he will be signed permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.