David Pizarro

xgorton

Was checking up on last time I went to Málaga it was for my birthday 3rd March 2012,I remember watching us beat Bolton on sky that day won 2-0 our last league game against them and we won the title that season.Also looked at our lineup that day and this guy called Pazarro played for us but I don't remember him do you ?

Was checking up on last time I went to Málaga it was for my birthday 3rd March 2012,I remember watching us beat Bolton on sky that day won 2-0 our last league game against them and we won the title that season.Also looked at our lineup that day and this guy called Pazarro played for us but I don't remember him do you ?

A useful loanee Mancini brought in.

Decent loan signing. I seem to recall someone on here highlighted how he went as berserk as everyone else after the Aguero goal, even though he wouldn't have been eligible for a medal. So, maybe a decent fella too.

Decent loan signing. I seem to recall someone on here highlighted how he went as berserk as everyone else after the Aguero goal, even though he wouldn't have been eligible for a medal. So, maybe a decent fella too.
He was on loan from Roma January till end of season.

Tidy player, who did a (limited) job for us in the run in. 7 appearances (5 PL, 2 EL (UEFA Cup?); 1 goal and 1 assist (both in the home leg against Porto).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.