David Pizarro

Always liked his attitude. Seemed like he always tried his best and never gave up on a game.

If I recall he immediately left us that summer to go conquer South America.

Not that far off Gundogan, if a bit slower, but probably more press-resistant as trying to get the ball off him was like trying to steal a marrow bone off a bulldog. And if you succeeded, he’d just snap off your ankle.

A bit of a fan favourite during his short time with us, as well, much like Glauber.

He was a similar height to Kinkladze, slimmer, good passer, not showy and he did a great job at filling a gap in the squad that needed filling at the time. As a short term loan he was an absolute bargain.

Cracking player from what i saw. Thought he could have done a job for us if he'd been signed for the following season, which was a shocker by all accounts.

Yeah he was a bit like kinkladze if I remember, except he was tall, not much of a dribbler, didn't score many goals but got back and did his defensive duties and rarely went missing for large parts of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.