David Raum

Any chance we buy raum and cucurella as the two left backs and move Cancelo permanently to right back competing with walker.
Presuming zinchenko moves on.
I would love that. It makes sense if zinchenko goes because we've had Mendy missing for a while. Yes I'd love this option but I think might be a fantasist lol

agree with this, went completely under the rader as he played for a poor getafe side.

Great scouting from Brighton.
Brighton and Brentford were set up to spot this type of player but because of Brexit they generally won’t qualify to come into the PL due to their lack of points which is a shame.

To me it depends on what the priority is.

Cucurella is a better full back

Raum is a better wing back
Yeah, that's my point.
Only for the PL top 4 and CL semi and final, we do need a very strong defence against the best forward players in the market.

For the rest of the season Raum or Cucurella wouldn't matter, but for the big matches it makes the difference. IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's my point.
Only for the PL top 4 and CL semi and final, we do need a very strong defence against the best forward players in the market.

For the rest of the season Raum or Cucurelly wouldn't matter, but for the big matches it makes the difference. IMO.
It’s true. I would be happy with either.

Those crosses Raum does though wow :-)

It’s true. I would be happy with either.

Those crosses Raum does though wow :-)
In an interview from last Dec he said he is living his dream in his perfect Bundesliga debut season after not being happy at all that he had to switch position from forward and winger to now LB!

That's why he's so much on the front foot and going for goal, it's in him.
His attitude and confidence is fantastic, a smart but very grounded and likeable lad too. Could be an important player for Germany for years to come.

Anyway, I'll have an eye on his defensive improvements ;)

I think Pep is finally changing his mind about having a short squad ..

Cucurella replacing Mendy

and Raum replacing Zinchenko if he leaves ..

I heard his release clause is 25m

Finally we will see 2 proper left backs .. its also because Haaland/Alvarez have joined ..

I think Pep is finally changing his mind about having a short squad ..

Cucurella replacing Mendy

and Raum replacing Zinchenko if he leaves ..

I heard his release clause is 25m

Finally we will see 2 proper left backs .. its also because Haaland/Alvarez have joined ..
Doesnt have a release clause till next season.

If this was to happen may ease my blues all season. Can we say the quad is then on…? I forgot it’s just for the red scousers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.