David Raum

Any chance we buy raum and cucurella as the two left backs and move Cancelo permanently to right back competing with walker.
Presuming zinchenko moves on.

Any chance we buy raum and cucurella as the two left backs and move Cancelo permanently to right back competing with walker.
Presuming zinchenko moves on.

I doubt we'll drop £80m-£100m on the left back position in one summer but I can see Cancelo moving back over to right back, especially if Walker continues to pick up injuries.

Think it's the smart move anyway and people are wide of the mark when they say Cancelo is better at left back.

Looking at the stats, If we want an already made option, Theo Hernandez would be the way to go, a defensive minded option would be Cucurella and an attacking option would be David Raum.

Raum's assists (fourth in the bundesliga), chances created and goals makes me feel like he would fit into a Pep team easily, still has some work to do defensively but playing at City that would only get better.

From the youtube highlights, he reminds me more of Zaba than walker, not extremely pacey but very intelligent, loves going forward, very composed on the ball, and takes his time to pick out the best option for a pass.

Reminds me of Zaba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.