David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hip is fine now

Looked like it was really hampering as he strolled around like a thing of beauty last Sunday and smashing free kicks in like he was 21! If he played like that with a dodgy hip can’t wait to see him when he is fit!

My favourite player ever....absolute genius. If when it happens when he calls it a day, he never wins player if the year then those that vote can hang their heads in shame

Just looked at that. The comments point to fans of other clubs thinking there is a media drive to have him awarded POTY, oblivious to the fact he should have had it several times already.
There does seem to be a media drive to have it happen. And so far he is living up to the billing. But the drive is there and there is no denying it.

David is a player almost everyone ( friend or for) loves and respects. So it's no surprise there is that push. Ans others fans pointing it out is fair game.

If he keeps this up, it would not matter who's driving what But it's extremely early days yer. And I won't be worrying about POTY just yet.

Really lacking in sharpness, seemed to slow everything down. Fortunately, his normal level is high enough that his game wasn't bad today. I have confidence this will be the last of such performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.