David Silva leaves City after 10 years

did he ever pick up a red card or get banned for too many yellows - I dont think he did did he?
I'm going to have to look it up but I swear he got a yellow card ban in one of the Pellegrini years, I'm very unsure though.

Ed3vwucWoAEUjiC

I just pray we ever sign as well as we did when we got David, Vinny, Sergio, even Yaya.
Hope we have players that give us as much over the next 5-10 years.
Kev is there. Eddie perhaps.
Phil will be there Im sure and home grown. Who else though out of the present bunch will become our heroes.
Raz? Perhaps.

I don’t know if we’ll ever see the likes of Merlin again in our generation. It has been an absolute pleasure as a City fan to witness such class in our team.
The bar has been set very high for future heroes.

I have just been reminded I used to complain that "David Silva would be a great player if only he had a shot on him." Regardless, he's City's most graceful footballer, City's Fred Astaire.

The strangest thing about Silva was when we didn't have a recognized striker on the pitch, he'd start looking like a goal scorer all of a sudden. I think back to the 13/14 season when Aguero got injured and Silva just flourished as a false nine.

I just pray we ever sign as well as we did when we got David, Vinny, Sergio, even Yaya.
Hope we have players that give us as much over the next 5-10 years.
Kev is there. Eddie perhaps.
Phil will be there Im sure and home grown. Who else though out of the present bunch will become our heroes.
Raz? Perhaps.

I don’t know if we’ll ever see the likes of Merlin again in our generation. It has been an absolute pleasure as a City fan to witness such class in our team.
The bar has been set very high for future heroes.
You forgot Zab already ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.