David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Absolutely fantastic player and servant for our club,was thrilled when we signed him and have not been disappointed,so many moments that stand out,enough to say he rarely had a bad game and won many for us on his own.

Do you remember when panic used to set in when he was injured,he was the heartbeat of the team for a long time and him being out was always a worry

To be fair, I think panic used to set in whenever we missed any of the other players mentioned as well.

I just love watching Dave play. He’s one of those players you have to watch live to truly appreciate his skill. He always has time on the ball even when under immense pressure.

He’s up there with the greatest midfielders of all time for me.

The football journos should hang their heads in shame at not recognising the true genius that is David Silva - his perfect passes have been som numerous it is hard to choose one but for. Me it has to be the one to Dzecko in the sick swan! Sublime is an understatement
He has been Footballer of the year for the past ten fricking years!!,
The dicks chosen In the past could not even lace his boots
That’s the one I always think of.

David run the show for years consistently top of his game for 9/10 seasons there’s not a team in Prem he hasn’t destroyed. The best ever for me the magician

There was a clip from Henry i think it was on sky that summed it up well (its probs in this but I've not read back).

Along the lines of, he did not give a shit who the opposition was, he'll play the same way regardless and he was almost effortless, showing just how good he is that it really didn't matter who he came up against.

He'll be sorely missed at City given everything he's help us achieve in the last decade that myself as a kid could only dream about whilst we sat in div 1/2 (now championship/league 1)

Hoping wherever he goes next he continues to glide around the pitch and run the show. And im hoping Foden continues to become his successor having been taught all the amazing parts of Silva's play.

El Mago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.