David Silva: Made in Gran Canaria documentary

That was just the best documentary I have seen about a city player. Wonderful coverage of David’s early life and career. Really brought it home how lucky we have been to have this footballing giant at our club for ten years. Well done City for making that available.

How long is it on for? Gonna sign up and watch this tonight watched the maradona film last week that was amazing but david is my favorite of all time.

I really enjoyed it and learned a lot that I hadnt known before, snippets of info like the manager at Valencia was the lad Flores who was manager at Watford twice recently.

If there was a slight let down it was the City part of it was too brief and skipped from his initial game to Pep saying a few words. I know we all know how it has gone and I realise this was a show to explain how he got to us, but felt a little sad we didnt get to see him or other City players from the title wins was lyrical about him.

I really enjoyed it and learned a lot that I hadnt known before, snippets of info like the manager at Valencia was the lad Flores who was manager at Watford twice recently.

If there was a slight let down it was the City part of it was too brief and skipped from his initial game to Pep saying a few words. I know we all know how it has gone and I realise this was a show to explain how he got to us, but felt a little sad we didnt get to see him or other City players from the title wins was lyrical about him.

id suspect there will be one done for when he leaves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.