David Silva Return

squirtyflower said:
i suspect half the loons on the matchday forum aren't blues

one of the reasons i'd prefer to be at the game

I dont think I have never been on a match day forum. I'm either watching or listening to the game, the last thing on my mind is typing on a forum.

It's odd looking at the classic thread that there were people typing on here during the QPR game amd the fa cup game. I guess it's mainly casual and uncommitted fans on those threads who have little football knowledge.

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
i suspect half the loons on the matchday forum aren't blues

one of the reasons i'd prefer to be at the game

I dont think I have never been on a match day forum. I'm either watching or listening to the game, the last thing on my mind is typing on a forum.

It's odd looking at the classic thread that there were people typing on here during the QPR game amd the fa cup game. I guess it's mainly casual and uncommitted fans on those threads who have little football knowledge.
perhaps

or maybe committed fans (or maybe should be) that were unable to get either a stream or radio coverage?

once 'watched' a derby on the BBC 'as it happens' service
and when we beat Wolves about four years ago could only follow it on here because i was in the land that time forgot, a small village in the French Alps

Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:
Frightening to think there were people on here slagging Merlin, if memory serves me correctly a poster who shall remain nameless actually had a thread saying we should sell him as he wasn't good enough....

One of the best players in the world and an absolute joy to watch.

I remember them, Rammy. Not just one, many.

I've argued loads of times on here with people saying he should be dropped, and that Nasri is better . There was a strong body of opinion after his last injury that he shouldn't be back in the side. Thankfully no manager in world football would entertain such lunacy.

World class again yesterday. The way we get it forward quickly now suits him perfectly.

And much of the reason we get forward so quickly is down to Merlin himself.

grim up north said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Absolute masterclass from the lad yesterday. Total joy to watch the football genius that is canary dave play the game the way he does. Long live David Silva

And some on the match day thread think otherwise

Eh? People saying Silva had a bad game?

The Fat el Hombre said:
grim up north said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Absolute masterclass from the lad yesterday. Total joy to watch the football genius that is canary dave play the game the way he does. Long live David Silva

And some on the match day thread think otherwise

Eh? People saying Silva had a bad game?

The mind boggles at what goes into the matchday thread.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Looks for the first time in nearly 2 years that he doesn't have lead in his boots.
He looks pain free to me.

He has a chronic ankle niggle and the 3 week break he got has helped him immensely .

The magician is back at the cauldron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.