David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Phil is good but those magic boots of Dave are difficult to fill. The Sky tribute was nice and had me at it I have to admit, one last push Merlin let’s have the one last trophy your brilliance for this club deserves.

David Silva | #PL Stats: 309 Appearances [club record] 60 Goals [4th most for the club] 93 Assists [club record] 69% Win Rate [won 214 of 309 games] 4 League titles [via
@SkySportsStatto

"I enjoy ten years, this was the last one in the Premier League, now we need to focus on the Champions League. Emotional - I've been working with #ManCity 10 years, I love all of them. We have a good relationship, and I will miss all of them..."

"Of course [I am proud], I couldn't imagine when I come here to win so many titles and the way we won it.

"I will miss everything, to work every day with these people, amazing people at the club. I didn't expect this but like I said because of the people, the way they treat me and my family, I have been here so long

David Silva | #PL Stats: 309 Appearances [club record] 60 Goals [4th most for the club] 93 Assists [club record] 69% Win Rate [won 214 of 309 games] 4 League titles [via
@SkySportsStatto

"I enjoy ten years, this was the last one in the Premier League, now we need to focus on the Champions League. Emotional - I've been working with #ManCity 10 years, I love all of them. We have a good relationship, and I will miss all of them..."

"Of course [I am proud], I couldn't imagine when I come here to win so many titles and the way we won it.

"I will miss everything, to work every day with these people, amazing people at the club. I didn't expect this but like I said because of the people, the way they treat me and my family, I have been here so long

"Only came for the money and will fuck off once a big club comes in for him".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.