David Silva leaves City after 10 years

I doubt he would do that in such an important week,they can wait two weeks

I don’t think so either, certainly not in terms of appearing in Rome himself, but if he is going there, his people will probably agree to things and give the nod while he’s still with us. It’s not as if we’d expect him to be any less professional, and I’m sure the Italians can keep a secret...

I don’t think so either, certainly not in terms of appearing in Rome himself, but if he is going there, his people will probably agree to things and give the nod while he’s still with us. It’s not as if we’d expect him to be any less professional, and I’m sure the Italians can keep a secret...
He might change his mind and stay,that is me hanging on and being totally hysterical ! Ha

What would have been a good way to finish his career at the Etithad, if David Silva could have scored a goal. I was praying not the ref to give us a penalty, just that Kevin could the ball to David Silva to score. Well that didn't happen.

The best way for David Silva to finish his career at the Etithad is to score the winner in the Champions League final..So come on guys let's start praying so that will happen.

The best way for David Silva to finish his career at the Etithad is to score the winner in the Champions League final..So come on guys let's start praying so that will happen.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.