David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Thank you David Silva #21

One of the greatest players not just at the club but in the history of this league.

Yeh I agree, I'd much rather stare at the circular concrete concourse from outside.

Seriously, you seem too cool for school. There's nothing wrong in having a statue of one of the most talented footballers the club as ever seen.
Dunno It’s a bit of an art staring at circular concrete concourse. I think we should have some of the 68 team aswell.

What happened to all these so called itk’s claiming he had already signed for Lazio?

Surprised He’s gone back to Spain and it isn’t Valencia or his home town club . Sociedad have got a special player, let’s hope their fans have the privilege of witnessing the legend in the flesh at some point

According to the Italian press, Lazio are absolutely furious because they were expecting him to be in Rome this week for medicals. The deal on offer was extremely good, use of a private jet on offer, too, but clearly they had an inkling but no firm idea he was speaking to another team: Sociedad. Think his brother represents him, so it was clearly a well-kept secret. That he has gone to a less prestigious place/team and one not even offering CL football makes the decision even harder to swallow for Lazio, but I suppose it is more in keeping with his unassuming character. Maybe he’s less motivated by the wealth and trappings Lazio could offer and just wants a quieter life and to play some football.

Sociedad are getting not just an exceptional footballer but an exceptional human being. David has been the greatest player I have seen at City and I never thought I would say that having seen Colin The King. It has been an absolute pleasure to have such a genius at our club and words cannot express the depth of feeling and admiration for him. David, thanks for everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.