David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Sociedad are getting not just an exceptional footballer but an exceptional human being. David has been the greatest player I have seen at City and I never thought I would say that having seen Colin The King. It has been an absolute pleasure to have such a genius at our club and words cannot express the depth of feeling and admiration for him. David, thanks for everything.
Well said .

EfuFBGwXoAEU3tj

EfuFjWEWAAIoIEj
0f57e8abd6c37e862ed3ebc26a92b20d_w200.gif

Easily one of the greatest footballers to grave the English league. A true legend of the game who showed us how the game should be played. A rare player whos talent was not only appreciated by us but by fans of all clubs and genuinely liked. Not many can say that.

That pass to Dzeko in the 1-6 was jaw dropping. The vision, control and weight of the pass were so good I think it's the greatest pass I've ever seen.

Thanks Merlin, you'll be sorely missed but welcomed like a legend any time you fancy a weekend back in Manchester.

Sociedad are getting not just an exceptional footballer but an exceptional human being. David has been the greatest player I have seen at City and I never thought I would say that having seen Colin The King. It has been an absolute pleasure to have such a genius at our club and words cannot express the depth of feeling and admiration for him. David, thanks for everything.
Equal with The King for me, but well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.