David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Oh know,I have never seen a decent one yet,get a stand named after him

unless it is him vollying to edin
The Sporting Statues Project: Hugh McIlmoyle: Carlisle United FC, Brunton  Park, Carlisle, Cumbria
1597780982957.jpeg

Plenty of good statues, they don't all have to look like fake Ron's lol

If KDB stays 3-4 more years, he will have to get one too.

Same for Sterling if he sticks around that long.

Fuck off Lazio you scummy twats, you don’t like David Silva the man? Jilted cunts

To be fair to them, if what they've said is true it's a pretty bad showing from Dave, or more likely his agent.

It's common courtesy to tell someone you've decided not to join them after previously agreeing terms and everything, not just avoid phone calls for a few days and then they see on twitter you've joined someone else.

Doesn't sound like the Silva we know so I assume it's his very out of practice agent who's to blame.

Last edited:
To be fair to them, if what they've said is true it's a pretty bad showing from Dave, or more likely his agent.

It's common courtesy to tell someone you've decided not to join them after previously agreeing terms and everything and not avoid phone calls for a few days and then they see on twitter you've joined someone else.

Doesn't sound like the Silva we know so I assume it's his very out of practice agent who's to blame.
Or Lazio got carried away and are talking shite

Or Lazio got carried away and are talking shite

Why would they though? They sign or don't sign players every single window, players come and go. Clearly they were under the impression he was 100% going to be a Lazio player and were just waiting for the end of our season to get it signed and made official. Immobile was quoted saying he's looking forward to playing with him etc. There's obviously been a breakdown in communications somewhere.

I don't see why people find it so hard to believe Dave had a late change of heart and his agent (who I think is just a family member) didn't give Lazio notice the way a professional agent would have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.