David Silva leaves City after 10 years

manchester-united-v-manchester-city-premier-league-5e85c1b13577100a0f000003.jpg

I do hope they get the setting right, it should be Aguero front center on his knees arms in the air celebrating his record goal scoring. Silva right slightly behind with a hand on Aguero`s shoulder indicating his helping hand in Aguero`s success, Kompany on the left slightly behind Aguerro and Silva arms folded impervious the strength that Agureo and Silva built on.
City do things so professionally these days i can not see them not bringing a full team of psychologists , artists and marketing agents in the design of these statues, but i thought i might just as well put my thoughs in as i see so many crap ones about.

Yes that one for me too. Look forward to the day I am back watching city with the statue up.

I do hope they get the setting right, it should be Aguero front center on his knees arms in the air celebrating his record goal scoring. Silva right slightly behind with a hand on Aguero`s shoulder indicating his helping hand in Aguero`s success, Kompany on the left slightly behind Aguerro and Silva arms folded impervious the strength that Agureo and Silva built on.
City do things so professionally these days i can not see them not bringing a full team of psychologists , artists and marketing agents in the design of these statues, but i thought i might just as well put my thoughs in as i see so many crap ones about.
Crap one:

87373982-funchal-portugal-17th-june-2017-statue-of-cristiano-ronaldo-famous-soccer-player-in-funchal-.jpg

Best one:

Crap one:

87373982-funchal-portugal-17th-june-2017-statue-of-cristiano-ronaldo-famous-soccer-player-in-funchal-.jpg

Best one:
Exactly Silva`s, Aguero and Kompany`s statues must symbolize what they achieved and how they achieved it, it should also be a tourist attraction, something you have to do if you visit Manchester, As with the statue above where is it? and why does it look like an advertisement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.