David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I think it's the right time for him to go, definitely.

Granted I missed the second half tonight but I personally feel his decisiveness has been sorely lacking this season overall.

unfortunately, this is the truth, as sad as it is, it really is time, he knows it and that is why he is leaving, if David actually thought he could cut it in the prem/champs league for another 2 years he would be staying.

We will see the old sparkle in games like last night and it dims the memory of the poorer games he has had recently or this season.

He will leave this club as probably the best footballer we have had wearing blue.

He will be sorely missed and we haven't had the chance to give him a good send off!

He is so loved by everyone at the club.

Get him to take a mentoring come cover role, but give him enough games to keep him happy. Maybe consider a reversal with Phil?

He clearly still has got it against a lot of teams

This week would be perfect if it was topped off with him signing a 1 year extension.

Would love to give him a proper send off. Our greatest ever player

Owes us nothing, if he feels the time is right for him and his family no pressure from me.

Just hope we pack him off with a champions league medal.
Totally agree, he owes us absolutely nothing, he has been true to us and given his all.

I think a petition would show just how appreciated he is, but it would be without pressure on him. If he wants to leave then he goes with everyone's blessing and best wishes, but need to show him how loved he is.

I think he would be a brilliant mentor for Phil and the younger kids.

I hope he goes home to Las Palmas if he does leave us and spends all his time with his family.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.