David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Reading the articles and quotes makes it all too real. Going to be missed. Probably the finest player I have ever had the privilege to watch at city.

Ashamed to say I wrote him off early in Peps tenure, foolish I know, however, I guess what epitomises the man is his ability to fight and come again...

Easily our greatest ever player just because of the levels over the 10 years, we had flashes from Yaya and Komps but the little magician did it pretty much for a decade.

a sad day Sunday from a domestic point, however the story isn’t yet over, maybe, just maybe, he gets the final piece missing in the guise of the CL, what an ending that would be!

Legend and a wonderful person on and off the pitch. Proper role-model and professional.

Came to think about his wonder-goal against Hull when we went down to 10 men early, how important that was for the title we won later.

Thank you for everything, Merlin

Legend and a wonderful person on and off the pitch. Proper role-model and professional.

Came to think about his wonder-goal against Hull when we went down to 10 men early, how important that was for the title we won later.

Thank you for everything, Merlin
That whole performance was just next level. Pretty sure he played up front most of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.