David Silva leaves City after 10 years

An absolute privilege to watch one of the best players ever, at my club, for 10 glorious years David will live in our memories for ever and we will tell our children and grandchildren who weren’t lucky enough to have seen him. He is there at the top of the City legend status with the likes of Colin Bell Thank you David for the privilege and once a blue always a blue absolute top man as well I wish you luck in everything you do See you soon blue

An absolute privilege to watch one of the best players ever, at my club, for 10 glorious years David will live in our memories for ever and we will tell our children and grandchildren who weren’t lucky enough to have seen him. He is there at the top of the City legend status with the likes of Colin Bell Thank you David for the privilege and once a blue always a blue absolute top man as well I wish you luck in everything you do See you soon blue
Well said mate. Straight from the heart.

Sad day but I am glad he had a good game and I feel privileged to have watched a city team with Dave in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.