David Silva leaves City after 10 years

rarely read so much shite in all my years on here. How many people had him in their predicted eleven tonight? Gundogan has done brilliantly this season and seasons before when called upon,he Was the better fit for the starting eleven tonight and hindsight doesn’t change that. Players don’t get picked on sentiment otherwise we would have put up with another season of Hart refusing to try and play out from the back
That's the same Gundogan that plays for city we are talking about. The player that passes it sideways and backwards and gets ambushed constantly because he's that slow. Merlin on 1 leg was and is a better player than he can ever hope to be.

Cheers Dave, you've been magnificent & a model professional.

I wish you the best at Lazio or wherever you decide to move to.

I can bestow no bigger privilege than being my screen saver until the end of next season.

Reactions: mat
I asked this previously. Is there a single legit source linking him to Lazio or is this another case of shit foreign sources linking players to a league in their respective countries?

Legend in the old fashioned sense of conducting himself brilliantly for 10 years on and off the pitch. I doubt i will see his like again as society, supporters are so greedy, fickle its untrue. No rival fan has a bad word to say about him and if i supported a rival i know i wouldnt. We were so lucky. A one off.

Seeing him finish his career with us in such a shitty way hurts far more than getting knocked out last night. He deserved so much more.
Thanks for everything Dave, enjoy the rest of your life because you’ve earned it then some.

Gundogan in isolation isn’t that bad. But in the same team as Rodri and dinho is way too pedestrian.
That’s the truth. And it’s been evident every time they’ve played. Fern is getting on, and hasn’t had a lot of game time since the return and he looks to have lost a yard and his match sharpness. That with Roders and Gundo left us with not enough balls energy or flare. Gundo showed last night again he just doesn’t have the stomach for a scrap.
Again left it too late last night to make the necessary changes

I hope when David finally retires he opens a bar in Gran Canaria (Merlins) and sits at the end of the bar telling football stories to City fans.

Fuck you pep,disgraceful way to treat Dave in his last ever game,if it wasn't for your obsessive cowardice he would have an fa cup and maybe the cl with him

As Bobby once said,fuck you fuck you fuck you

Sorry Dave xx

Deary me. David Silva, like every City player, has a lot to thank Pep for. His career has had a renaissance since he arrived, won plenty more trophies and was more than supportive to Dave during troubled personal times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.