David Silva leaves City after 10 years

San Sebastian is a wonderful city and I'm sure he will be happy there.
On the other hand,the thought of him in somebody else's shirt makes me feel sad.

we well only know how hard the leaving of david silva to manchester city will be in 5 to 10 years time

the little player with magic in his feet and the smile of a angel, communities and countries sometimes give their HERO the title of legend ? but david silva is bigger than a legend ? he is on higher ground and should be known has the patron saint of manchester city ( DAVID SILVA )

I think it’s all been said, best player I have seen in a blue shirt, gentleman off the pitch and will be missed. Good luck DS

I’m going to miss this man, without doubt the greatest City player I’ve witnessed myself. some may say Kev or Yaya and I wouldn’t argue against them but Dave’s ability to dictate the tempo of the game with ease was awe inspiring. He’s single handedly the reason I’m not yet bald. Those perfect passes that would split defences with ease, his one skill move of doing a 360 with the ball that looked easy but somehow always worked, and his ability to always be open for a pass are what I will remember fondly for the rest of my days, But theres also those individual moments of sheer genius. The through ball to dzeko in the sick swan, the brilliant bit of skill to get past the legs of the wigan player which went on to be a goal for sergio, the time he showcased his vision against Everton that looked as though he was being controlled on fifa, and of course who could forget his goal against blackpool where he turned the blood of the defenders inside out a couple of times before cooly putting it away(it was that moment I knew for sure we’d bagged ourselves true talent). I will miss you Dave. My hero.

I’m going to miss this man, without doubt the greatest City player I’ve witnessed myself. some may say Kev or Yaya and I wouldn’t argue against them but Dave’s ability to dictate the tempo of the game with ease was awe inspiring. He’s single handedly the reason I’m not yet bald. Those perfect passes that would split defences with ease, his one skill move of doing a 360 with the ball that looked easy but somehow always worked, and his ability to always be open for a pass are what I will remember fondly for the rest of my days, But theres also those individual moments of sheer genius. The through ball to dzeko in the sick swan, the brilliant bit of skill to get past the legs of the wigan player which went on to be a goal for sergio, the time he showcased his vision against Everton that looked as though he was being controlled on fifa, and of course who could forget his goal against blackpool where he turned the blood of the defenders inside out a couple of times before cooly putting it away(it was that moment I knew for sure we’d bagged ourselves true talent). I will miss you Dave. My hero.

Pretty tough for me to get emotional about any footballer but I make reservations for El Mago, I just hope he along with the rest of the old guard rejoin the club in some capacity in the near future. Thank you for everything David the pleasure was mine.

Words are inadequate to describe the sheer joy this guy has brought to the club in the last ten years. Good luck in all you do, David El Mago.

Best player/human being I've ever seen at this club. Unfortunately good things come to an end at some stage.

Can't wait to watch Real Sociedad next season. Legend. Forever grateful for everything he has done for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.