David Silva Testimonial

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
Anyone know what happened to this?

Am sure Pep/the club said we’d get him over for a testimonial or some sort of event for the fans so we can give him a proper send off.

His last game for us was behind closed doors and there’s no way they can just leave it at that surely.

It was supposed to be a DSilva and Kun double event, but I don’t think it’ll happen anymore.

It was supposed to be a DSilva and Kun double event, but I don’t think it’ll happen anymore.
I don't think the fans will forgive the club if they don't have a major event in recognition of their value to City.

It will happen at some point.

I can understand if Sergio can’t play for obvious reasons but it’s a disgrace if the club just let them trudge off into the sunset.

I know there’s the statues etc but that’s not the same thing at all.

Vincent’s testimonial and Zabba’s last game were properly emotional, important occasions and Silva deserves the same.

I went to the Kompany testamonial. It was my first and only testimonial match and it was the most boring thing ever.

I love David Silva - got a huge framed picture of him on my front room wall - but I've got very little interest in going to this. Not that he shouldn't have one, give the man anything he wants - but dear lord the last one was boring as fuck.

I went to the Kompany testamonial. It was my first and only testimonial match and it was the most boring thing ever.

I love David Silva - got a huge framed picture of him on my front room wall - but I've got very little interest in going to this. Not that he shouldn't have one, give the man anything he wants - but dear lord the last one was boring as fuck.
Can't beat a last min equalizer from big Benjani.

Was disappointed with us trotting out Anderlecht youngsters though, hopefully if Kun and Silva have one we have a few more legends out there.

Perhaps his playing commitments to Sociedad might have a little something to do with it...

If he has one, I'll be there because he's the greatest player we've ever seen but testimonials are a bit shit really aren't they? He's also a very understated man, comes across as the type that probably wouldnt even want one. I'd be content with city bringing him out pre-match at the first game after he eventually retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.