= Hamsik - 80 CC
= Pirlo - 80 CC
6. Totti - 81 CC
5. Gerrard - 82 CC
4. Suarez - 85 CC
3. Silva - 89 CC
2. Valbuena - 93 CC
1. Baines - 97 CC

Not a bad season for him after all, this just shows how badly our strikers have dropped off.

I know I should be concentrating on Silva but HOLY SHIT BAINES! The lads done good, didn't realise how good (Ashley Cole England LB for next decade still though)

I told u baines should be the number 1 target in the summer along with isco he is by far the top 3 left backs in the world. if only he would get rid of that awful hair cut !<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 am --<br /><br />
kun said:
http://bit.ly/11JA4d0
10. Ozil - 78 CC
9. Farfan - 80 CC
= Hamsik - 80 CC
= Pirlo - 80 CC
6. Totti - 81 CC
5. Gerrard - 82 CC
4. Suarez - 85 CC
3. Silva - 89 CC
2. Valbuena - 93 CC
1. Baines - 97 CC

Not a bad season for him after all, this just shows how badly our strikers have dropped off.

nothing to do with the strikers. its how they defend the service he delivers. if we had a wide player it would then give silva even more space to weave his magic.

Didn't think Silva was having a bad season, actually. I still find watching him play enthralling. His movement always enables him to find space and his control/touch makes defending players back-off. We'll miss him on Sunday (despite hopeful reports).

AntiUnited said:
I told u baines should be the number 1 target in the summer along with isco he is by far the top 3 left backs in the world. if only he would get rid of that awful hair cut !

-- Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 am --

kun said:
10. Ozil - 78 CC
9. Farfan - 80 CC
= Hamsik - 80 CC
= Pirlo - 80 CC
6. Totti - 81 CC
5. Gerrard - 82 CC
4. Suarez - 85 CC
3. Silva - 89 CC
2. Valbuena - 93 CC
1. Baines - 97 CC

nothing to do with the strikers. its how they defend the service he delivers. if we had a wide player it would then give silva even more space to weave his magic.
last night was the first time ive had the chance to watch isco,i though whats the big deal,do we need another medium paced midfielder ?

i know you shouldnt judge on first games,however i just didnt see anything outstanding last night.

sir peace frog said:
AntiUnited said:
I told u baines should be the number 1 target in the summer along with isco he is by far the top 3 left backs in the world. if only he would get rid of that awful hair cut !

-- Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 am --

kun said:
10. Ozil - 78 CC
9. Farfan - 80 CC
= Hamsik - 80 CC
= Pirlo - 80 CC
6. Totti - 81 CC
5. Gerrard - 82 CC
4. Suarez - 85 CC
3. Silva - 89 CC
2. Valbuena - 93 CC
1. Baines - 97 CC

last night was the first time ive had the chance to watch isco,i though whats the big deal,do we need another medium paced midfielder ?

i know you shouldnt judge on first games,however i just didnt see anything outstanding last night.

hes not medium paced hes a fast midfield player.

EddieR said:
Didn't think Silva was having a bad season, actually. I still find watching him play enthralling. His movement always enables him to find space and his control/touch makes defending players back-off. We'll miss him on Sunday (despite hopeful reports).

It's almost magical how the space just opens up after a twist or a turn! So glad we have Silva!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.