David Silva to face no further action after Pereira tackle

BlueBas

I feel like I'm in some parallel universe! Specially after rat boy spouting on Sky how he should have had a red and it'll get looked at later. Can't believe ref said he saw it and deemed it doesn't require any further action.

From BBC Website:

Silva to face no further action after Pereira tackle
Man Utd 0-2 Man City

Manchester City midfielder David Silva will face no further action following what appeared to be a high tackle on Manchester United’s Andreas Pereira at Old Trafford.

Silva caught Pereira in the chest with his boot when he went up to head the ball during the second-half of City’s 2-0 win.

TV pundit Gary Neville said Silva was lucky not to be shown a red card.

However, it is understood the match officials saw the incident at the time and have ruled out any retrospective punishment.

Wtf ? What about the hack on gundo? That was worthy of red all day .
Btw our David lee loves kung fu fighting.

A welcome and unexpected bonus, when I saw the replay I thought a retrospective ban was nailed on as Marriner usually refs with his eyes closed.

This seemed an obvious case of no further action required. His foot was up due to his jump and self-protection but he didn’t put any force whatsoever into it (if it was deemed intentional) and if anything retracted his foot as soon as he saw it in a potentially dangerous position.

Despite the hype, sense has indeed prevailed.

This seemed an obvious case of no further action required. His foot was up due to his jump and self-protection but he didn’t put any force whatsoever into it (if it was deemed intentional) and if anything retracted his foot as soon as he saw it in a potentially dangerous position.

Despite the hype, sense has indeed prevailed.
Didn't stop Kun getting a ban against Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.