David Silva to face no further action after Pereira tackle

Neville is a ****, who thinks the rules should be changed to suit him. Thought Mané was wrongly sent off for dropkicking Ederson in the head while he was trying to head the ball, but thinks a player going up and winning a header should be sent off if an opposition player can touch their foot while they're in the air. Rat.

2a9rxnk.gif

Neville is a ****, who thinks the rules should be changed to suit him. Thought Mané was wrongly sent off for dropkicking Ederson in the head while he was trying to head the ball, but thinks a player going up and winning a header should be sent off if an opposition player can touch their foot while they're in the air. Rat.

Had forgotten that! Just shows you how pundits will change their opinion to fit whatever narrative they're pushing. Both him and Tyler criticised the Mane red purely because they didn't want Liverpool reduced to 10 men (and actively wanted them to win that game).

Tyler was seemingly incensed by it hence screaming "revenge for the red card!" into the microphone when Mane scored against us at Anfield, the man is a total c*nt. Sorry just had to get that off my chest

Tyler and Neville shouldn’t be allowed to commentate on city games, simple as. I was stunned by his comments on the silva non-incident.

Tyler and Neville shouldn’t be allowed to commentate on city games, simple as. I was stunned by his comments on the silva non-incident.

As soon as Tyler mentioned the FA would look at it (as soon as it happened) you knew it would be on a loop on SSN, and sure enough it was. Unlucky Sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.