David Silva

GaudinoMotors

I admit I was unsure - well ok - I didn't think he would cope with the demands of the Premiership.
WRONG (yet again)!! - the more he got kicked, pushed, elbowed, had poor decisions go against him, the more he was required to cover, work for the team, close play down - the more he reveled in it and the better he played.
Fabulous performance that bodes well and shows it wasn't just a case of chasing a name in the transfer window.

Thought he did well today. Got a few tackles in too, which I admit I didn't expect. Hopefully RM will keep playing him to get his match sharpness up.

The guy was one of the two leading lights in an average Valencia team that regularly overperformed, I think it's fair to say.

He would have been in the Spanish team in the World Cup if he hadn't fell out with the manager (over his negotiating his contract with City!!!)

Agreed. I mean agreed that he was good today not that I didn't think he'd cope in the premier league coz I always thought he would. I had faith. He was good today though. He'd have had the right to kick Tevez's head in today if he hadn't scored after that run he made to the left. 1) because it dragged the defenders a bit to the side that just gave Tevez enough room to get his shot away. And 2) because a pass from Tevez would have left Silva in a 1 on 1 with their keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.