David Silva...

BlueTillDeath

WOW. its outrageous how people thought he wouldnt cut it in the prem, f*&k the 'green pea' man from mexico, this lads got it all, works hard and glides around the pitch. He is truly the only player i have never seen get caught in possesion with a tackle, he did so much right today, but in the first half where he has robinson (****) twisted and turned 4 times (ala blackpool) and squared to tevez was shamefully good.
He and Balotelli really are world class players, when balo plucked that ball out of the air from joes huge kick today was unreal, i could remenise all night about some of the things these guys can do.
Will he get recognition from the press about anything hes done recentey? hmmmm

I find it amazing that you don't see the press talking about him. Just because he hasn't scored 6 or 7 tap-ins from 2 yards like Van Der Vaart, people seem oblivious to the fact that he is a footballing God. Every bit as good as Xavi and Iniesta, imo.

BlueTillDeath said:
WOW. its outrageous how people thought he wouldnt cut it in the prem, f*&k the 'green pea' man from mexico, this lads got it all, works hard and glides around the pitch. He is truly the only player i have never seen get caught in possesion with a tackle, he did so much right today, but in the first half where he has robinson (****) twisted and turned 4 times (ala blackpool) and squared to tevez was shamefully good.
He and Balotelli really are world class players, when balo plucked that ball out of the air from joes huge kick today was unreal, i could remenise all night about some of the things these guys can do.
Will he get recognition from the press about anything hes done recentey? hmmmm

Absolutely not, he plays for MCFC. If he played for Spuds/Manure/Chelski/Arsenal then the press would be in jizz mode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.