David Silva's heir apparent...

Thaksinssoldier

Here's one from completely left field.

We've all been sat here assuming(mainly based on his demeanour and name) that Bernardo Silva will move inside to eventually take over from Merlin.

I've just been thinking and what if it's actually Sterling?

You think Pep could take what English fans see purely as a winger with a bit of pace and turn him into a deep lying explosive central playmaker over the next few years?

Here's one from completely left field.

We've all been sat here assuming(mainly based on his demeanour and name) that Bernardo Silva will move inside to eventually take over from Merlin.

I've just been thinking and what if it's actually Sterling?

You think Pep could take what English fans see purely as a winger with a bit of pace and turn him into a deep lying explosive central playmaker over the next few years?

He was moved there v Liverpool in 2017 at home and his performance completely helped us swing the game. The problem is he doesn't have the passing range that Silva does or provides the level of control so I can't see it.

Raheem still has a lot to learn before he can fill David's boots Berando is more of a Silva type player than Raheem. I can see that Berando will be given a lot more playing time next season.

His first touch sometimes can be shocking, nowhere near good enough for Merlins role

If he works on his finishing (both feet) Sterling could be used more as a central striker and score plenty. The improvement in his game, particularly with retention of the ball has been very pleasing to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.